WHY SWITCH TO BAMBOO DISH CLOTHS?
Still using cotton or plastic based microfibre dish cloths? Here’s why you will love bamboo dish cloths even more!
1) Bamboo is naturally bacteria resistant. Using bamboo helps prevent germs from multiplying so your cloth doesn’t become a breeding ground for them.
2) It’s odour resistant. Since bamboo can fight bacteria in a natural way, it means it can get rid of odours too meaning no unpleasant smells around your kitchen or bathroom.
3) Bamboo cloths are up to 40% more absorbent than cotton cloths.
4) In addition, bamboo cloths also dry up to five times faster as well.
5) Even the finest cotton can’t compete with organic bamboo. Bamboo can hold three times more of its own weight than cotton. This means it soaks up more soapy dish water to clean your dishes properly.
6) It’s more breathable than cotton.
7) Bamboo is also hypoallergenic so you won’t experience any unpleasant allergic reactions.
8) Bamboo requires considerably less resources than cotton to grow and doesn’t create microplastics like microfibre cloths do.
For the white dishcloths the dimensions are 22.5cm x 18.5cm. For the other colours the dimensions are 23.1cm x 17.8cm.